CAT Admit Card for the year 2019 will be released soon. It has come up with new surprises that are going to help the aspirants for sure. If you have still not downloaded the admit card, then hurry up because the admit card will neither be sent via post or email. It means the only way out is getting the admit card through online mode only.
What is New in CAT Admit Card This Year?
This time, the admit card will consist of three new features, that we are sharing below-
- Google map link to locate the exam center
- Emergency contact to avoid uncertainties
- The reference number to reach out to the exact seating place of the examination that is room, wing, or floor.
Release Date of CAT Admit Card 2019
As per the official notification, the admit card for the said entrance examination will be released on 23rd October 2019 (Wednesday) at 5:00 PM so bookmark and save this time to get a reminder when the admit card is ready to download.
CAT Exam Date 2019
The CAT examination is scheduled to be held on 24th November 2019 (Sunday).
Steps to Download the Admit Card of CAT 2019 Online
The process of downloading the CAT Admit Card is an effortless task, but students tend to go nervous and make mistakes. If you don’t want to go through the same process again and again, then without any further elucidation, bang on with the steps that are mentioned below.
- The first and foremost steps start with reaching the official website of CAT or click on www.iimcat.ac.in.
- Once you are on the home page, look for the admit card option for the current year and click on it.
- It will bring you to the login page, where you need to answer the Registration Number and Password. So, enter the required details and click on submit after rechecking the same.
- The admit card for your CAT examination will appear on the screen immediately.
- Now, you can need to do two things, first, download the admit card and save it, and second take a print out of the same.
Facing Unnecessary Problems while Accessing the CAT Admit Card?
CAT is a universal and one of the most popular examinations for which lakhs of students applying every single year. It is the reason; you might go through a bit of tussle while using the official CAT website of the admit card.
The two significant glitches that might come on your way include slow internet connection and heavy traffic. For the former, you must wait for a while and begin with process gain, while in the latter case, it is better to give a try with a robust internet connection provider.
Mistakes to Avoid While Downloading the CAT Admit Card
Mistakes are bound to happen in every circumstance, but if you have identified the errors on time and have processed with the rectifications, then there is nothing to worry about. To help you out, here we are putting down the general mistakes that a CAT aspirant mostly performs.
Forgetting the Password
Suppose, you are unable to remember your CAT password, then opt for the option “forget a password.” With this, you will be asked to share the registered email address. The concerned authority will immediately send your password using which you can log in again.
Details to be Verify in CAT Admit Card
The CAT admit card that you have downloaded might have some errors. Therefore, before you click on the download button, spend some time verifying the particulars clearly. Some vital considerations include – Name, registration number, DOB, examination address, photo, signature, category status, and so on. In case you have found any such errors, then reach out to the concerned authority in the next possible hours itself.
Things to Keep with the CAT Admit Card
Only carrying the admit card in the CAT examination will not be enough. Other than this, every CAT aspirant has to bring a valid and authentic identity card. The identity card can be PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id, and so on.
Instructions for Admit Card issued by the CAT Exam Authority
The examination authority that is conducting the CAT examination ensures every aspirant with a well-defined instruction list. In which, an aspirant is guided with the things to do and not to do. Some of the common ones include –
- Do not carry any electronic items for the examination.
- Carry a print out of CAT Admit Card in colored format
- Avoid signing on the admit card prior to reaching to the examination center.
Therefore, it is advised to have a close look at every single point mentioned in the admit card of CAT. Not doing the same might restrict you from writing the CAT examination along with this; you might get delayed for the examination as well.