CCC Online Form March 2020 – NIELIT is a Government driven body holding autonomous structure with a motive to impart human resource development for IECT. IECT ie; Information, Electronics, and Communication Technology. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) was formerly acknowledged as DOEACC society. It came into existence in 1994. Every month this institute conducts a CCC examination for the applicants who are willing to acquire a CCC certificate. The CCC Online Form for March 2020 is now made accessible on the online website of NIELIT for the applicants.
CCC Registration Deadline 2020
If you want to appear in March 2020 for CCC Examination then the last date of registration of examination is 31st January 2020 so candidates advised submitting their fees through online mode to get registered for March 2020 exam.
The Process to Fill the CCC Application Form?
Information concerning the filling and submission of CCC form is crucial as it assists one in avoiding errors and satisfaction in the end. Along with this, there is no need to go back to the official authorities asking them for modification. In short, there is no wastage of time and money. Steps are shared here on this subject for assistance.
- First of all, visit the official website of NIELIT or click on www.student.nielit.gov.in.
- On the home page look for “Apply Online” and click on it.
- The terms and conditions page will appear on the window, click on the tick mark and proceed for further steps.
- The form for CCC will come on the screen.
- Enter the required details like name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and so on.
- After submitting the details, the applicant will be asked to upload the photograph and signature.
- Now enter the impression of left-hand thumb.
- Click on the checkbox of the declaration form.
- Select the payment mode to process the payment method.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Click on download and save the form plus take a print out of the CCC form as well.
Important Dates for Submission of CCC Online Form
|Month of Examination||Last Date of Online Submission||Date of Exam|
|Feb-20||31st December||1st February 2020|
|Mar-20||31st January||7th March 2020|
|Apr-20||28th February||4th April 2020|
|May-20||31st March||2nd May 2020|
|Jun-20||30th April||6th June 2020|
|Aug-20||30th June||1st August 2020|
|Sep-20||31st July||5th September 2020|
|Oct-20||31st August||3rd October 2020|
Who is Eligible for Writing the CCC Online Examination?
There is no restriction on age and educational qualification when it comes CCC examination form. It means the students have got the upper hand. Nevertheless, the applicant needs to fulfill the three modes. Here is a quick detail on the modes of CCC form.
- NIELIT Sponsored – The applicants coming from this mode has no educational qualification constraints while filling the form of CCC.
- Government-Sponsored – This mode means the students who are coming from schools and colleges recognized by Government. They are also allowed to proceed for the form irrespective of educational qualification.
- Direct – Applicants who do not fall into the above two modes are also eligible for CCC.
What is the Fee Structure of the CCC Application Form?
The prescribed fee is Rs 590 for the CCC online form. The fee can be processed through the common online mode.
Significant Notes to Keep in Mind While Filling the CCC Form
While filling the application form of CCC, applicants are bound to make mistakes. There are two reasons behind making such errors, one is haste, and the other is nervousness. If you are worried about the same, then here is the list of important instructions that will help you in the long run. Take a close glance, and you can easily submit the form in one go.
- Verify each and every detail entered in the form before hitting the submit button to avoid any mistakes.
- The available modes of payment for direct applicants include CSC SPV, NEFT/RTGS, and ONLINE.
- The applicants coming from any institute will get their fees submitted from their end only.
- The photo, signature, and thumb impression should be uploaded in the following format – PNG, JPG, JPEG, and GIF.
- The file size of photo, signature, and the thumb impression should fall within 50KB.
- A valid mobile number along with email id is required on behalf of the applicant for submitting the form of CCC.
- Applicants can verify the status of their submitted CCC form through the official website of NIELIT.
Now you are all set to stay focused on the preparation part. Begin with making your time table based on the syllabus of CCC. Don’t forget there is negative marking and it might create adverse repercussions on your hard work. Along with this, the qualification with 50% is itself a tough target. But with strong determination and endeavor, you will surely succeed on the path. Get the work done of filling the CCC Online Form as soon as possible and keep the hard copy with you until the CCC Admit Card and CCC Result are out.