CCC Result March 2020 Released – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, also known as NIELIT, has conducted its monthly examination of CCC in March 2020 through online mode. The applicants who have applied for the IT literacy program for Course on Computer Concepts can now without any hesitation get a look at their CCC Result on the official website of NIELIT.
CCC Result 2020 March
If you have registered and successfully appeared in the CCC March 2020 examination which was conducted on the 1st Saturday of March 2020 then its now time to check your result that is declared by the institute and available for download from here. Candidates have to follow the given guidelines to download their CCC Result for further studies and jobs.
Official Release Date of CCC Result March 2020: 18th March 2020
The Result for CCC Examination is now declared by the institute for session March 2020. The CCC Result is now available for checking for particular candidates or limited roll numbers only. Candidates can confirm their roll number by visiting the NIELIT website to check whether your CCC Result declared or not. Candidates have to wait for some time if their roll number is not found in the list of declared CCC Result. The results for leftover students will be released soon by the university so candidates can keep checking the CCC Result page for the next update of results.
How to Check or Download CCC Result 2020?
Don’t strain yourself even if you are not aware of the result checking process of CCC 2020. We are here to give you the right direction and steps, using which you can easily download your results and proceed for prospects. The steps mentioned below are for online mode only.
- The initial step begins with visiting the official website of NIELIT or click here – www.student.nielit.gov.in.
- Search for View Result and then click on it,
- Here you will get the option of CCC under the subheading of the IT literacy program, click on the same.
- On the login page, You need to select your examination year as 2020, Examination Month, enter the roll number and date of birth.
- Carefully enter the captcha and click on View
- The result will come on your window screen.
- Have a look carefully on the screen and then download it following with print outs.
Aren’t these steps easy, just like cutting a piece of cake? If you have successfully passed in your CCC examination and have downloaded it then go for a certificate. The certificates will be made available on the website very soon.
Easy Steps to Download CCC Certificate 2020
Head on the steps mentioned below and get your passed certificate in your hand.
- Like always, first, take a visit to the official website that is www.student.nielit.gov.in.
- Click on the tab representing Download Certificate.
- The certificate page will open where you will be asked to provide the details given below.
- Select Regular Certificate, choose CCC course from the dropdown list, choose exam year & month, enter roll number, date of birth, and fill the captcha code.
- After entering the details click on Submit.
- A computer-generated code will be sent to your mobile or email address in order to verify the digital signature.
- Once the verification is done, the CCC certificate will pop up on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the certificate and don’t forget to take print outs of the same.
How to Analyze CCC Result?
Now let us come over some vital things to remember, which will help you in understanding the CCC results and the next subsequent steps to be performed accordingly.
Before everything, by any chance, if you have not succeeded in your examination, there is no need to stay stressed at all. CCC conducts examination every month, so try hard and give the next shot with best efforts and diligence.
- While checking the results, you will like to know about the passing marks as the CCC Certificate will include grades. For your reference, here is a sneak peek of the grades
- A candidate scoring S will hold a passing percentage of 85% and above. Similarly for A – 75% to 84%, B – 65% to 74%, C – 55% to 65%, D – 55% to 64%. Whereas, the candidates who have scored F will be considered as fail.
- The students who have scored minimum qualifying marks of 50% will be considered as Pass.
- The roll numbers that are not listed on the website of NIELIT should wait for the next release date.
For any queries or doubts, NIELIT’s Examination controller is open for help. Applicants can directly raise their respective queries here.
Now, you have all the information concerning CCC Result listed one trail, so without stressing any further, go for analyzing your results along with a certificate. Applicants are suggested to hold some patience, as they will surely get good grades. So, wait and wish for the best. A bright future is waiting for you ahead