COMEDK UGET 2020 – Candidates are on the uproar considering the COMEDK UGET 2020 examination as there have been changes in the dates. The fresh dates are June 26th, 2020. You might not be surprised for why the exam has been delayed as the reason is evident, i.e. coronavirus. Those who are sorted with registration should wait for the examination, while the rest should rush to reach out to the official website as the application process is still going on.
COMEDK UGET 2020
If you are planning to write down COMEDK UGET examination this year 2020, then with the help of the article you are reading, all the details are upfront. Stay stick to gain the know-how about COMEDK UGET.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility
For writing COMEDK UGET, every candidate has to fulfill certain defined criteria with respect to eligibility. If you are one of them and are searching for what are the criteria that need to be fulfilled, then this part of the blog will be of great support.
- First of all, the mandatory rule for the aspiring candidate is to pass PUC; otherwise, higher secondary (12th standard) or any of the equivalent examination from a reputed board will be acceptable. The architecture candidate can have a diploma (10+3). Also, don’t forget engineering candidate with a diploma certificate is not allowed for writing the examination of COMEDK UGET.
- The marks required to entertain the eligibility standards are as follows –
- If the candidate belongs to SC, ST or OBC belonging to Karnataka state, then the qualifying marks will be 40%. Otherwise, the marks for the candidates who belong to the general category are 45%.
- Along with this, it is essential for the candidates to score passing marks in each and every subject individually.
- Subjects –
- The compulsory subjects for Engineering that the candidate must be thorough are Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry along with English for a period of two years.
- For architecture candidates, Mathematics, as a compulsory subject along with others will be required.
- If an Engineering candidate wants to replace Chemistry with any optional subject, then they can choose among the following – Electronics, Biology, or Computer Science.
- The architecture candidate need not write any other entrance examination.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Important Dates
As per now the last date of COMEDK UGET 2020 application form submission is 30/05/2020. Added to this, the application form correction is said to be between June 1st to June 3rd of 2020. The rest of the important dates with respect to the exam date, admit card, results, etc. will be announced afterward. The only reason behind the delay is the coronavirus spread.
COMEDK UGET Exam Date 2020
As per now, the revised date is the 26th of June 2020 for the COMEDK UGET Exam. There can be changes seeing the outburst of coronavirus.
COMEDK UGET Registration Procedure 2020
To finally complete the process of the COMEDK UGET application process, the candidates have first to finish the registration process. If you are directly going to the application form submission, then there is no way around. So, without getting yourself registered with COMEDK UGET on the official website, you will not be considered permissible for the examination. We are sharing this news, as many of the candidates fail to understand between online application submission and registration. Below, we are clarifying the steps of both the process seamlessly, so you don’t find yourself under any confusion at all.
- The initial step is going to the main website, in case you do not have the link, click here https://www.comedk.org/
- Here, you have to find “Engineering Application” tab and click on it
- The window will give you the option of “New Registration”, which you have to select without thinking about any other thing.
- On the registration form of COMEDK UGET 2020¸, you will have to fill certain fillers like name, mobile number, email id, valid identity proof, etc.
- Kindly enter each information with a followed up re-check, as you won’t be allowed to make edits in the later stage, plus it will be wasting time.
- The registration process, when completed, will provide you with login details such as a unique id and password.
Now, you are done with the registration, and with the help of the login details, you can access the website as per your need. By this time, you must be aware of what is the importance of the registration for the COMEDK UGET examination.
- Reach back to the main page or homepage of the official website, and log in with the details you have received on your phone.
- The COMEDK UGET application form is right in front of you with many empty details.
- Start filling the info which will include both academic as well as personal.
- Along with this, you have to select the category and course type, etc.
- It is the time of uploading documents such as passport size picture, signature, etc. for more information on the documents; we suggest you check on the separate section in this article only.
- Everything is done, so hit on the save and continue button, after making a preview of the same.
- During the preview, you will get the chance to re-validate the information filled in the COMEDK UGET application form.
- Select the payment mode that you are comfortable with and make the payment.
- At this stage, you will have to download the submitted application form of COMEDK UGET.
- Ensure, you do not misremember to take the prints of the application forms as it might be required until the final task of admission is done.
In this section, we have tried to mention all the important details that a COMEDK UGET aspiring candidate might be carving for. Therefore, carefully, embark on all the steps, and you will reach the last step easily. Also, it will be a good initiative, if you read the steps carefully and make the arrangements accordingly like scanning the documents, payment option, and so on.
Documents Required for COMEDK UGET Application
There are a couple of important papers or documents that every candidate who is the mood of filling the COMEDK UGET application form must-have. If you are not aware of the same, then check the list below and ensure carrying each one of them. Missing even a single document will not let you submit the COMEDK UGET application form.
- Colour passport size photograph of the candidate along with the signature. Here is the format – JPEG and should not be more than 80kb with size (30mm*45mm).
- Signature of the father with the above-mentioned format.
- Unique identity proof in a scanned format in 150kb format.
These are the documents that the candidate is required to upload at the time of filling the application form of COMEDK UGET.
COMEDK UGET Application Form Correction
When it comes to editing the application form of COMEDK UGET, a wide number of candidates enter the correction window. Seeing the need of the hour, the duration is given to all the candidates who are willing to make any kind of corrections. The spans of two days are mostly allotted to do this task.
Not every detail can be edited from the application form of COMEDK UGET. To help you with the ones that can’t be touched in the application form correction window are name, DOB, mobile number, email id, test center. Apart from this, the candidate has full freedom to make any changes.
COMEDK UGET 2020 Application Fee
The application fee for the COMEDK UGET examination is 1600Rs. Along with this GST and Convenience charges will also apply. The mode of payment is online only.
COMEDK UGET Syllabus
To gain good marks in COMEDK UGET, the candidate needs to be vigilant about the syllabus. There will be three subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Out of this, Physics is known for the most challenging section, while chemistry holds the reputation of asking the easiest questions. On the other hand, mathematics is moderate for all.
The syllabus of COMEDK UGET can be acquired from the official website and if you are trying to get it from any other source, then don’t do so. It might be misleading and can be the reason behind not cracking the COMEDK UGET examinations in one attempt. To pass the examination with the cut-off score, the candidate should study the syllabus of 10th, 11th, and 12th standard.
Most of the questions are asked from the basics and will aid the candidate during the preparation. Along with this, previous question papers, etc. will be of assistance for the candidates as well.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
Without knowing the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET, it might be difficult for the candidate to assess the exam pattern. Rather than preparing out of the box, we suggest you take a glance on the below pattern which will guide you all the way. Plus, you will get a boost in your confidence.
- The COMEDK UGET examination will be organized in an online format in English format only.
- The questions will be asked in 180 numbers in MCQ format.
- Every question out of 180 questions will consume 1 mark each.
- There will be three sections of subjects carrying 60 questions each.
- The candidates will be given 3 hours in total for the examination.
COMEDK UGET Selection Procedure
The candidate has to first fill the application form of COMEDK UGET and then begin with the preparation. Those who have successfully passed in the examination will be shortlisted based on their rank cards. The candidates will be then given a call of counselling as per the merit list decided by the authorities.
During the counselling, the candidates will get the opportunity to block the seats and fill the admission process. In fact, the counselling step will be taken as the final step of COMEDK UGET admission.
The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental Colleges of Karnataka carries COMEDK UGET examination yearly. In general words, it is an undergraduate entrance examination conducted by the state for the students who want to take admissions in the architecture and engineering courses. Every year around 70,000 candidates sit for the COMEDK UGET examination from all over the country. With this, it can be easy to analyze the worth of giving the examination as well as prospects.
COMEDK UGET 2020 FAQs
Q1. Does a candidate need to belong from Karnataka to write COMEDK UGET examination?
The candidate needs to be the citizen of India and must hold the eligibility as stated.
Q2. Does engineering and architecture candidates have to fill the different application forms for COMEDK UGET?
Yes, a separate application form will be provided for the students appearing for engineering and architecture stream.
Q3. Can I submit the COMEDK UGET offline?
No, the only mode of COMEDK UGET application form submission is online.
Q4. In how many numbers will the COMEDK UGET be held?
There will be two counselling for the COMEDK UGET.