Check DU SOL Result for UG and PG courses here – The school of learning is an integral part of Delhi University that conducts the examinations in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses annually. The examinations are conducted during the month of May /June and Nov/Dec. Those who have written exams in the month of May and June and are eagerly waiting for DU SOL Result should not waste any more time and check their results. This post will help you with the individual process for UG and PG results, along with answering the most common questions. Also, the Delhi University has released results for the following courses –
- B.A. (H) Political Science Part 1, 2, and 3
- B.A. (H) English for Part 1, 2, and 3
- B.Com (H) for Part 1, 2, and 3
Steps to check DU SOL Results for UG courses
- Click on the official site DU SOL and reach to its home page. The direct link is https://sol.du.ac.in/
- Search for Important Link and click on it. A drop-down menu will open; here click on the UG result link based on your course.
- A login page will get open. Enter roll number, SOL roll number, course and exam year; now click on Submit
- After submitting the corresponding result will appear on the opened window.
- Take the download of the result and print as well for future use.
Steps to check DU SOL Results for PG courses
- Visit the official website of DU SOL and log in using the student credentials.
- Click on Students and then opt for Examination followed by Results.
- Click on the result link as per the chosen course.
- As the login is already down, the candidate can directly see their result on the open window.
- Click on download and then take print of the result for prospects.
Make a note of –
- The DU SOL Result will be displayed in PDF format.
- Check the result carefully before making any download.
- Take at least two to three print out to avoid following the process again and again in case of loss.
How to Check DU SOL Result?
Students mostly go through the mark-sheet at a fast pace and fail to hit on the mistakes if any. Here is the list of details that you should verify with open eyes.
- DU SOL Roll number of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate (exam)
- Examination year and part
- Course of examination
Frequently Asked Questions on DU SOL Result
I have got back in one of the subjects, what should I do now?
In this case, there are two options in your hand. You can either sit for next year examination to clear the paper or can apply for revaluation and rechecking.
When to opt for revaluation and rechecking?
If you are not satisfied with the results and are confident of gaining some more marks, then you must opt for revaluation or rechecking.
How much length does revaluation or rechecking involves?
The procedure of revaluation or rechecking mostly takes three days from the date on which the application has been submitted.
Can I Download the result again?
The DU SOL Result link will stay live for a particular period of time. So, it is advised to keep extra copies of the result.
How is the Examination Result calculated?
The DU SOL result is calculated for both theory and practical. So, the student is required to pass in both altogether or else result will be declared as fail.
These simple steps will help you in getting your results in just a few clicks. So, don’t waste time and plan for next year or for subsequent career options as well. Also, stay tuned with the official website for DU SOL Result 2019 and other related updates.