ICSI Admit Card Dec 2019 – ICSI is a recognized body known for conducting Company Secretary Examination twice in every year i.e., in June and December. The ICSI Admit Card will be issued for the candidates fifteen days before examination in e-format. If you are among the eligible candidates, then we are here to assist you with the downloading process of admit card along with desired instructions.
Ways to Download the ICSI e-Admit Card Dec 2019
If you are here, then we are sure you are diligently preparing for the ICSI examinations for the coming year. So, without killing any more time, get on board and download the admit card right now. These steps will take you to your admit card
- To download the ICSI Admit Card, you need to reach out to its official website at https://icsi.edu.
- From the list of courses, select the one for which you are appearing and click on it.
- On the login page, enter the credentials – Registration Number and then proceed by clicking on the Submit button.
- The admit card will come on the opened screen, have a look carefully, and then download it.
- Acquire few print-outs of the admit card for further use.
Follow the same process for downloading the admit card for – Foundation, Executive, and Professional CS Examination. Also, the admit card will no more be sent via post by ICSI, so it is suggested to take the hard copy of the same.
How to Validate the ICSI Admit Card Issued on Your Name?
Now, you are having an Admit Card of ICSI in your hand, but it is not enough, as there are many things that you need to check prior.
- Your ICSI Admit Card must include primary details, if not checked on time, might result in adverse consequences. The details that you need to verify are – name, photograph, signature, address, registration number, medium, and so on. If any of these are missing or contain with errors, then reach out to the concerned authority.
- Coming forward, carrying the admit card alone at the time of examination will not at all serve the purpose. It means along with the hard copy or a print out of the admit card; you need to carry the following documents.
- Student Identity Card issued by ICSI
- Identity Card issued by the government, and it might include any of these – Aadhar Card, Voter Id, PAN Card, or Student ID Xard. For further info, you must go through the printed instruction listed on the admit card itself.
- Admission Certificate sent by ICSI via post.
How to Correct the Errors in Your ICSI Admit Card?
Common errors that might appear in your admit card issued by ICSI can be rectified in the given time. In case you have experienced any of the below-mentioned errors, ensure taking the desired steps of correction.
If Your Photo or Signature is Missing
In this scenario, you have the liberty to affix the photo or signature whichever is missing and get it attested by the respective officials.
From Whom Can You Get Your Photo and Signature Attested?
As per the rules of ICSI, the photo and signature can be attested by any of the following –
- Nationalised Bank – Manager
- The principal of a Recognised school
- State or Central government’s Gazetted officer
If the Paper Wise Exemption is Not Mentioned on the Admit Card by ICSI
Before going directly into the solution, let us understand what a paper wise exemption under the rules of ICSI is?
The aspirants who have successfully reached the eligibility criteria that is 60% are granted an exemption on the subjects. This exemption is printed on both the admit card and attendance sheet. But there might be a situation of the same being missed; here, the candidate is requested to connect with concerned authority on an urgent basis, or else the exemption might get cancelled.
Information That Needs Your Attention If You Are Writing ICSI Examination
- Candidates must not carry a red or green pen, or else the answer sheet will get cancelled.
- Bring your personal calculator with two memories, six functions, and 12 digits.
- While performing rough work, mention rough work being done for the following question.
- Questions must be answered based on the instructions shared by ICSI. Exceeding the given details will get ignored, and the questions answered for first will be accepted.
- Leaving blank places in the answer sheet or not making two parallel lines for the rough work are not suggested.
- All the questions must be answered in sequential order and in a fresh manner.
- The answers must be written to the point and in legitimate handwriting.
Company Secretary Examination is tough, and it might make you go through rough terrain, but once you have successfully qualified the examination; your life will take a jump in all favourable terms. Therefore, don’t lose hope and double up your energy for the upcoming ICSI examination.