IGNOU Exam Form December 2019 Submission Started – Are you studying in IGNOU; Indira Gandhi National Open University, then it’s time to reach out the university website for the submission of IGNOU Exam Form. TEE Forms are available on the regional centres also, so there will be no hassle while executing the process unless the prescribed fee is paid and eligibility criteria are met. Students are advised to initiate the submission of the form within the given time period to pass up late fees or cancellation of forms.
Steps to submit the IGNOU TEE Exam Form 2019 –
Students need to be aware of how to fill the examination form for IGNOU before time. Mostly, when a student reaches to the online website seeking for examination form, they end up getting confused. It results in mistakes and sometimes cancellation of the form too. So, if you don’t want to go through such circumstances, then ensure following the steps and instructions listed below. The process will aid you in the seamless filling of IGNOU Exam Form. Let us get started.
- In the first step, reach the official IGNOU website or click on www.ignou.ac.in.
- Search for “Online Form for TEE Examination 2019” and click on it.
- The Declaration Form will appear; read the instructions carefully, then click on the Declaration button followed with the Proceed button.
- Insert the program code, enrolment number, and other details vigilantly.
- Fill the form carefully as per the given guidelines.
- Before hitting on the Submit button, student must check each and every particular inserted in the form to avoid cancellation.
- Choose the mode of payment and process accordingly.
- Download the form and take a print out for future use.
Point to consider –
- After filling of form and making a successful payment, the student will be assigned with an Acknowledgment with a Control Number. Make a note of this number for further use.
IGNOU will reject the examination form of TEE in two circumstances –
- Students will not be allowed to write the TEE examination conducted by IGNOU if he or she has not successfully submitted the assignment for the course applied. Even the hall ticket will also not be issued for the respective candidate too.
- If the student has applied for the course which he or she does not hold the eligibility.
Frequently asked questions by students appearing for IGNOU examination 2019?
- How can I check the status of the IGNOU Examination Form?
To know the status, you can revisit the website of IGNOU following 72 hours of form submission.
- I am unable to ascertain the status of my IGNOU Examination form submission; what should I do?
If you are unable to check the form status or if it is not available; it is suggested to submit the form again.
- What is the fee of IGNOU TEE Form 2019?
Students will be charged with 150Rs per course for theory as well as practical courses individually.
- How can I make the payment for the TEE examination?
IGNOU accepts payments only through online, and the available modes are Debit Card, Net Banking along with Credit Card.
- Do IGNOU Refunds Exam Fee?
The exam fee will only be refunded if there are technical errors or else it is declared as non-refundable.
- How can I check the Date Sheet for IGNOU TEE Examination 2019?
All the details concerning the TEE exam being conducted by IGNOU will be mentioned on its official website only. The TEE date sheet will be made accessible to the students one month prior to the examination.
- When can I get the admit card from IGNOU for TEE Exam 2019?
The admit card will be released by IGNOU almost a week before the exams on its official website only. The students can download the form from the website. Also, it is mandatory to carry admit cards together with a valid ID card at the time of examination or else the student will not be allowed to enter or write the exam as per the guidelines of IGNOU.
- I am an international student; how can I fill the IGNOU Examination Form for TEE?
If you are an international student, then the exam form of IGNOU will be submitted only through International division. The details concerning the form and exam fee will be provided here exclusively.
- Where can I find the examination centre code of IGNOU?
You can easily get the exam centre code in the official website of IGNOU, or you can make use of the search box of the website too.
- What is the late fee charge for IGNOU TEE Examination?
Students will be charged with 1000rs for late submission of exam form.