IIFT Admit Card 2020 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, also known as IIFT, is an examination which is conducted every single year for the students who are diligently preparing to pursue the MBA programme of IIFT. It is the first stage of the examination as it followed by group essay writing, discussion, and an interview. The student who has successfully passed all the stages will be considered as qualified. Unlike every year the IIFT examination will be conducted and the hereby IIFT Admit Card has also been released soon.
IIFT Admit Card Release Date 2020
As per the IIFT information bulletin, the admit card for the IIFT will be released on 11th November 2019 (Monday).
IIFT Exam Date 2020
The examination for IIFT going to conduct on 1st December 2019 (Sunday) between 10 am to 12 pm so note down the date and timing for reaching the examination centre on time.
Want to Know the Steps to Download IIFT Admit Card?
The primary thing that all the candidates preparing for IIFT must adhere to is that the admit card will only be made available on its official website. It means there is no point of trying the below-mentioned process from any other online link. Also, the IIFT will hold no responsibility of admit cards which are downloaded from other links and the same does not even hold a minimum of authenticity. For the convenience of the candidates, here are the steps –
- Your first step should be visiting the official website of IIFT, or you can click here for direct access as well – https://iift.nta.nic.in/
- You are on the home page of IIFT now, therefore look for Admit Card for IIFT and click on it.
- The click will take you to the login page where you are supposed to enter the application number, password and security pin. After entering all the details carefully, hit on the Login button.
- You will find your admit card in front of you at the open screen, which you must validate thoroughly.
- Now download and save the admit card along with taking two print-out of the same for future purposes.
All About IIFT Admit Card
Yes, there are definite instructions that need to be followed with the admit card issued by IIFT or it will not hold its worth. Moreover, you will not be allowed to sit for the examination either.
- Writing on the admit card is not recommended.
- Destroying or mutilating the admit card in manner will result in discard of the same.
- In case of any mistakes, or discrepancies, it is advised to reach out to the officials immediately for the rectification.
- Not carrying the admit card on the date of the IIFT examination will restrict the candidate from appearing in the exam.
- The admit card must be accompanied by the photo identity cards like voter id, Aadhar card, PAN card, driving license.
- In case the name of the appearing candidate has changed due to marriage, then it must be supported with the right documents like marriage certificate, or affidavit.
- The photo identity cards must be brought both in original and Xerox format.
- All the particulars listed on the admit card of IIFT must be verified with the application form at first.
- Follow each and every instruction listed on the admit card of IIFT.
- Do not furnish a soft copy of the admit card for the IIFT examination.
Some Value-Added Instructions for IIFT Examination
- Dress code –
- Wear simple and light colour clothes for examinations like half sleeve shirts, jeans, and t-shirts.
- Wearing jewellery, sunglasses, watches, etc. are not advised during the IIFT examination.
- Things to carry
- As per the rules of the IIFT examination, every appearing candidate has to carry a sharpener, eraser, pencil (HB) and a ballpoint pen.
- Things not to carry
- It is strictly recommended not to bring – any electronic gadget, calculator, mobile phone and so on.
Please note IIFT Admit Card is an important document and so missing this, might make you stay away from the examination. Ensure keeping this document in a safe corner and carry it along with the documents at the examination. Also, hold the admit card until the final results of all stages of IIFT examinations are out. The examination is around the corner, therefore, dive into preparation.