JEE Main Admit Card January 2020 Released Now – For the first time the JEE Main Examination will going to conduct in January month and the candidates must be waiting for their admit card after successful registration for JEE Main. Candidates are busy with their last-minute JEE preparation work, and therefore, making mistakes in downloading the admit card for the said examination is quite common. Not only this, some candidates even miss the news and end up making mistakes. So, we are here with a quick fix. You can simply follow the steps shared below, and without any supplementary glitches, the admit card will be in your hand. Not only this, but we have also tried to add immaculate information concerning the JEE Main Admit Card and other prospective information.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Released
As per the NTA, the JEE Main Admit Card is now available for download as promised by the institution. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website so explore the procedure now to get JEE Main Admit Card on your hand.
Jee Main Exam Dates January 2020
As per the information bulletin, the examination for JEE Main will be held between 6th January (Monday) to 9th January 2020 (Saturday).
Right Steps to Download JEE Main Admit Card
If you are applying for this examination for the first time then, we would like to notify you that there are two methods available for downloading the JEE admit card.
- Through Application Number and Password
- Through Application Number and Date of Birth
You can prefer any of them as a result will be the equivalent, it will take you unswervingly to your admit card only. Also, the steps entirely depend on which information do you have currently with confidence.
- To gain the admit card, you need to visit the official website of JEE Main, or you can click here to get the direct access – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Now, you will find yourself on the home page of the JEE website, here search for JEE Admit Card for 2020 and then click on it.
- At this step, you will be redirected to the two options –
- Download JEE Admit Card with Application Number and Password or
- Download JEE admit card with Application Number and Date of Birth
- Choose your options, as per the information you have and enter the required fields followed by Submit.
- The admit card issued on your name will appear on screen in PDF form, which you can download immediately along with taking a print out as well.
Note of instruction – the entire steps are going to be the same unless one step that is the third one. So, stay careful and fill the instructions accordingly.
Solution When You Forgotten Your Application Number or Password
To err is human, so there is nothing to feel about it. Even if you are unable to remember the application number or password used for the JEE application form, we have a solution for you.
First Solution –
At the time of registration for the JEE examination, the concerned authority sends both application number and password to the applicant’s email. Therefore, you must check your mailbox first.
Second Solution –
- If the first solution was of no help, then rush to the official website of JEE and click on JEE admit card.
- Click on I can’t access my account – then select – forgot my application number or forgot my password.
- Now you will be given several options to retrieve the forgotten information like
- Security Question
- Reset Link
- Mobile Phone Verification Code
- After you have chosen the right mode, a new page will open up, asking for some details. Fill the information and click on continue
- Done… You will be getting your missing application number or password in no time.
List of Errors Not To Perform While Downloading JEE Admit Card
Not Verifying the Admit Card
Expecting your JEE Main Admit Card to be perfect is the right thing, but it is still advised to have a close look at the same. It might be boring or confusing for you, but don’t worry, here is a simple trick. Take out your JEE application form and compare the data with the admit card issued. If there are any mistakes, then connect to the officials right away. Also, if you are unable to download the admit card from the JEE website, then also, it is suggested to have a word with the officials only.
Not Checking the Added Information
Added information here means the JEE examination centre, code, address, date, timing, state code, eligibility criteria, the medium of examination, and points of instructions. These things will take only five minutes, so try to get them done.
Not Reaching the Assigned Officials for Rectification of Errors on time
If you have come across any errors in your admit card of JEE examination, then immediately reach out to the official department within the given time schedule. The information on the help desk can be ascertained from the official website itself.
Not Carrying the List of Correct Documents
It might push you in making blunders, or you might not be allowed to write the JEE examination. Therefore, take a look at the important documents –
- JEE Main Admit Card Printout
- SimilarPassport Size Photo
- PwD Certificates
- Identity Card with Photo – PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, and so on.
Apart from this, the JEE aspirant must not carry any other items like electronic devices, pen, pencil, clock, soft copy of admit card, etc.
Last-Minute Tips and Instructions for JEE Aspirants
- Fix the dates – The Admit card for the JEE examination January 2020 Attempt will be released in December 2019 and for April Attempt, the Admit card will come in March 2020.
- The examination of JEE will be conducted in two shifts, both 3 hours individually.
|Timing of Shift One||Timing of Shift Two|
|9:30 am to 12:30 am||2:30 am to 5:30 pm|
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the test concludes.
- The request for the examination centre change for the JEE examination will not be entertained.
- The mode of examination will be online, and the mediums are English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
- In case you are unable to download the admit card on your name for JEE examination, then there can be three possible reasons –
- Incorrect Credentials
- Rejection of Application
- Miscellaneous Issues
Until now, you must have gained all the possible information required for the download of the JEE Main Admit Card. So, without cringing any further second of the clock, jump on your study table, and start practicing. The more you practice and follow the set pattern; your chances to attain success in JEE will be extremely high.