Have you checked your KUK Result 2019? – Kurukshetra University is located in Haryana and was established in the year 1956 for varied courses. The University is known to provide a top-notch education for UG, PG, Ph.D., and distance education programs for students all over the country. Furthermore, the university holds an affiliation with UGC and NAAC. It is also a prestigious member of Association of Commonwealth universities as well. Choosing KUK for future endeavours will open up the doors for the students with a flourishing career. The university has released the academic examination result for the year 2019 of the even semesters on its official website. Students can now check the KUK Result. Plus, here you will be given all the related information concerning the result, the process to download, and vital instructions concerning revaluation, etc. Read the article till the end and get all your queries solved.
Download your Results for KUK from Official Website
- Reach out the official portal of KUK University, or you can directly visit using this link kuk.ac.in.
- Search for Result option and click on the same.
- It will take you to the list of courses and semester. Select on the respective course and then click on the semester.
- The result will pop on your screen in PDF format.
- Take a look at the result carefully and download it.
- It is better to take two print outs at least for future use.
Significant Points to consider regarding KUK Result –
Students might not be aware of the particulars, or information with reference to the results issued by the KUK University. In general, this unawareness can result in significant drawbacks and affect the future of the students too. So, read all the points mentioned below carefully –
- KUK University has declared the results of BA, B.Com, and B.Sc examination that was conducted for the academic year of 2018-2019.
- Results are always announced in PDF format by the university.
- Students are requested to check the mark sheet carefully in order to verify any mistakes or missing particulars.
- The result declared will hold the information like – name of the student, mark obtained, result status, course, semester, etc.
- Students will not be issued any copy to their given addresses. So, it is only the official website of KUK where they should look for results and all kinds of other information as well.
- Other notices concerning the original result will be given by the concerned university department only.
- Do not treat the online result as the original one as it does not hold the authority. This result can only be interpreted as provisional.
Re-Evaluation process of KUK University –
Are you not happy with the KUK Result scored, then there is no need to worry, as you can hit for Re-Evaluation. This process is open for every student. Here is the process to opt for re-evaluation shared for your help.
- Visit the official website of KUK University.
- Search for Re-evaluation results and click on the link
- Here, a form will appear where you will be asked to enter the details like class, roll number.
- Fill the form and submit the prescribed fees.
Important points with respect to the Re-Evaluation of Results
- The process of re-evaluation will take a few days, so stay tuned with the KUK official website for regular updates.
- The result declared after the re-evaluation process will be considered final, and no further change will be made.
- The result will be declared on the website of KUK Result, so the student should not wait for any other mode.
- Opt for re-evaluation within the prescribed time duration given by the university or else it will not be considered.
Get hold of your KUK Result and carry forward with the subsequent process immediately. Also, stay connected with the official website for all the related updates.