UPSC is known for conducting NDA (National Defence Academy Examination) with a motive to enlist suitable candidates for the dominant forces of the country. With major forces we mean, Navy, Army, and Air Force. For the year 2020, the NDA examinations will be organized in April. As a result of this, the NDA Admit Card will come into notice before three weeks.
The Steps to Download the NDA Admit Card 2020
All the candidates, who are sitting for the examination of NDA this year i.e., 2020, need to go through with these steps of instructions.
- You have to reach the official website from where the actual process will start – www.upsc.gov.in.
- The primary page of the website will come with several options, where you have to click for Admit Cards.
- This link will take you through the E-Admit Card of NDA 1 UPSC – so select it.
- The login page has several particulars to fill, say RID; Roll number and DOB (date of birth). Several other options might be there, secure each of them.
- Entering the accurate details will result in the display of the admit card.
- The step of validating the admit card is necessary and should not be overlooked.
- Finally, you are free to download the admit card and can even save it in your respective gadget or computer, etc.
- The print-outs are required to present in the examination center, hence take them at this time only.
When will the NDA Admit Card Released for Candidates?
The anticipated dates of NDA admit card release is during the last week of this March month. You will receive updates from the official website.
When will the NDA Result gets declared?
The release of the NDA result will be done during June 2020.
Is NDA examination the final stage of selection?
No, writing an NDA examination will not take you to the selection process as it is a part of it only. Apart from this written examination, the candidates will have to follow with the other elements as prescribed, also known as stages of selection. The overall selection will be associated with performance and evaluation only.
Exam Centers of NDA for 2020
As per the latest reports, NDA examinations will be conducted in around 41 centers, in which each candidate will have an option of choosing 3 centers. You can check the list of centers directly from the leading website for better information.
While filling the examination form, you should keep a check on the centers and prefer it based on your suitability.
Considering the total number of centers, there can be additions or removals depending on the candidates appearing for the examination of NDA.
Some Set of Instructions for the NDA Candidates
- Kindly, safeguard the admit card until the final release of all the NDA examinations are released.
- Use Google Chrome and Firefox for the downloading of the hall ticket.
- Don’t forget the admit card to carry during the NDA examination, or else you will not be allowed to proceed ahead.
- NDA conducting authority will not send the admit cards to the candidates either in email or phone.
- Any mistakes in the admit card, if not brought into the notice of the authority, will prohibit the candidate from the examination.
- No electronic gadget will be allowed or permitted during the examination of NDA.
- Admit cards should be furnished in a sound manner because if there is any mutilation or lamination, it will not be accepted.
Try These Steps to Excel in NDA examination
- Plan your syllabus and final revision smartly, so every topic will attain concentration and will be covered before time.
- Try to clear the basics, as this will help you in solving most of the questions.
- Subjects like general knowledge and English are vital, so keep track of these.
- Always choose the right books and study materials that are genuinely classified for the NDA examination.
- NDA Previous questions will help you in reaching the key to examinations.
- Try to chuck out the unwanted and unnecessary topics.
FAQs concerning NDA Admit Card 2020
1Is there any need to furnish documents at the time of the NDA examination?
On the examination day, you have to bring a particular set of documents besides the admit card. The documents include an identity card and passport size pictures.
2How to handle mistakes or errors in the NDA Admit Card?
Mistakes are bound to happen, and if you came across with the errors, then try to use any of the methods as per the problems arise.
- Forgetting registration number – In this case, you must click on the link that displays as FORGOT RID. Carry on with the steps; you will be able to get your lost registration number in minutes. The same can be used for downloading the admit card.
- Mismatch/errors/Mistakes in the admit card – Instantly, when you get the admit card of NDA in your hand, take a precise look on it. Check every bit of detail to encounter errors, if any. If there are specific withdrawals, then connect with the NDA conducting authority for rectification. This step needs to be followed in urgency.
3How to submit an error in the NDA Admit Card to the conducting authority?
You have to let the authorized official know about the errors found in your NDA hall ticket. To make things more clear and systematic, we suggest you add the following information.
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Name of the aspirant and examination and year
- The postal address (complete)
4What to do if the candidate has not received his or her NDA Admit Card?
Countless candidates sit for the NDA examination every year, and there are probabilities for the candidates for missing on their hall ticket. Well, don’t put yourself into hassle, and get in touch with the NDA commission office.
The last few days are left for the NDA examination. Instead of stressing yourself to the core, we will suggest you exert on the revision part. Cracking NDA is tricky, but you will surely reach your goal with determination. In all these, don’t run over with NDA Admit Card.