NEET Admit Card 2020 – Candidates who wish to continue their career in medical plus dental career are required to sit for NEET or (National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination). This examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency. The date for downloading NEET Admit Card has been released, and it is on the 27th of March 2020. The date of the NEET examination is the 3rd of May 2020. Along with this, the expected date of the result will be around the 4th of June 2020. It indicates, the candidates need to pull up their socks and get on with preparation with double speed. Though there are no limits for attempting NEET, if you prepare well then it can be cracked in just one time only.
Use These Steps to Download Your NEE Admit Card
- Take a visit to the main website, or you can also click on this link, www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- On the opened page, you have to look for a tab or link displaying “Download NEET Admit Card” and click on the same.
- It will redirect you to the login page where you are supposed to enter the login credential like application number, password, security pin, and the date of birth.
- Make sure to re-check everything that you have entered and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will show up on the screen that you must check carefully to avoid future problems if any.
- Once you are satisfied with everything, download and save the file, also don’t miss to take the print out as it will be required at the time of examination.
A Quick Reminder –
- By any chance or, unfortunately, if you have misplaced your admit card for NEET examination, then follow the said process to download the same.
- Like every year, NEET authorities will not send the admit card through the post to the selected students. Hence, you are accountable for downloading and carrying your admit card. Not only this, getting access to the admit card for NEET examination through any other URL other than NEET’s official website will not be accepted.
Have You Forgotten the Password Required for NEET Login?
It is a common act, so don’t get stressed about how will you recover the password, as it is a simple process. Here we are sharing the cut-to-cut method using which you can proceed further. Make sure to follow the steps as mentioned –
- On the login page, you will get to see a link that says the forgot password, yes click on the same.
- Now, enter the required information like application number, candidate’s name, DOB, captcha code, etc. and click on submit.
- You will be provided with the following options
- Security Question
- Mobile Number
- Email id.
- You are free to choose any of the methods, and the password will be sent accordingly.
- The time you have retrieved the password, use it with the steps shared above for downloading the admit card.
What Does the New Regulation of NEET Examination Comprise?
As per the new regulation, the candidates heading for the NEET examination 2019 must follow the below-mentioned instructions –
- The candidates are more required to attach the passport size photo in the given proforma sheet.
- The admit card will come in one sheet format.
- Parent’s signature must be done on the given space on the NEET Admit Card.
- The entry timing for the examination will begin two and a half hours before the examination.
- The gates of the examination center will be closed by 9:30 am.
- For important instructions, candidates are advised to check part two of the admit card, i.e., the backside.
Documents to Carry on the Date of NEET Examination
Every aspiring candidate must hold the following documents along with the admit card
- Passport Size Photograph – three in numbers
- A Valid Photo Identity Card (authorized)
Delhi High Court Judgment on NEET Examination
All the candidates, along with the ones who fall under the category of upper age limit, NIOS, open school, can sit for the examination. It is a reserved judgment issued in consideration of the NEET examination recently.
The Examination Pattern of the NEET?
You might be confused with the exam pattern, in such a scenario, take a sneak peek of the same below –
- The examination paper will be divided into three subjects equally
- Biology – (Botany and Zoology)
- There will be 180 questions in multiple-choice formats with total marking 720.
- The examination will be in pen and paper format i.e., offline mode
- You need to answer the question within 3 hours only.
Marking Scheme of NEET Examination
It is a very important element, and every candidate must be curious about so, for them –
- Every Right Answer – 4 marks will be added
- Every Wrong Answer – 1 mark will be deducted
- Negative marking will not be done if any question is missed. It means, if you are unsure about the answer, then it is better to skip it instead of calling the negative marking.
You must be extra conscious while making the final selection of the answer, as losing even one mark can take you apart from the cut-off.
In How Many Languages Can NEET Be Given?
It is a frequent question for the reason that candidates appearing from this examination hails from various parts of the country. Seeing the same, the NEET examination is conducted in multiple languages. Some of them are Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Urdu, Marathi, and the list goes on.
Instructions While Choosing the Language for NEET Examination
- Also, the medium of language selection is wholly restricted to the location. Let us understand with an example: if you are from Chennai and are willing to write the examination in the Assamese language, then it will not fall as per the rules at all.
- Many a time, candidates fail to understand the test booklet of NEET in the chosen language. If this happens, the authority will not provide any translated version. Thus, think twice before finalizing the medium.
Also, it is advised to all the candidates to have a look at the terms and conditions and language distribution to avoid last-minute dismissal.
Are you satisfied with the information in relation to NEET Admit Card and examination? Stay vigilant with the rules stated on the admit card and try to reach the examination center as soon as possible. Also, do not carry anything apart from the documents mentioned as the pen and other tools, if needed, will be provided by the officials themselves. All you need is to spot on with your preparation and set your goal high.