PTET Result 2020 Release Date – The Government of Dungar College will be conducting the PTET examination in the coming days. All the possible dates related to PTET have been postponed, and the reason behind this is pandemic grooving in the country. Coronavirus is skeptically influencing the nation, and everyone is under lockdown. It is why; major examinations and results are now shifted to the latter days. Among this is the PTET result 2020 dates as well. For further information, you have to read this article until the end.
PTET 2020 Result
Almost all the dates with reference to PTET examination have taken a move, so to evade any misunderstanding, check the new dates.
The PTET Result 2020 Date – 26 June 2020
PTET Counselling Date – 1 July 2020
How can I Download the PTET Result 2020?
“Results are out” nothing can bring more nervousness than this particular news. Out of the commotion, students enter into chaos and are unable to understand what needs to be done in the next stage. If you are slipping with the same thoughts, then we are here with a solution. The steps required to meet the results of your PTET examination is right in front of you. So, don’t squeeze the mouse button and start following the steps.
- You have to first take a visit to the main website; in case you don’t know the link, click on this https://ptet.in.
- Look for the tab showing the PTET Result option and then click.
- Before taking any steps, reach out to the login portal, and proceed. It will have a fill-up box, where you are supposed to mention some information like your name, date of birth, and likewise.
- Later, fix with the information and then hit on the proceed button.
- The PTET Result 2020 will be on the screen.
- Though you have already entered the information, ensure pouring some conscious on the declared result to avoid any errors.
- Take the print out of your result after saving it. For this step, you must not miss downloading the results on the prior hand.
The Process of Re-evaluation of PTET Result
Many students tend to apply for this step, as they are not satisfied with marks displayed on the result. It can happen, and if you are also holding the same feeling, then walk on the pathway shared below.
- Take out an A4 sheet paper and write down the application.
- Details to be mentioned –
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Roll number
- Roll number
- Insert the application inside an envelope.
- Self-attest the envelope with a 5Rs stamp and a bank draft of 150Rs. and send it to the assigned authority
The process of re-scanning or re-evaluation will take around10 days. However, the marks obtained in this process will be considered final and will not be changed.
When will the PTET Counselling Open?
Once you have successfully garnered the PTET examination with the qualifying marks, then counselling process will begin. The authorities send counselling invites to the qualified candidates to end the admission procedure. At the time of counselling, the candidates have to submit 5000Rs as Registration Fee deposit.
Opportunities for students after completing PTET
A wide number of teaching opportunities will get open for the selected candidates who have furnished a good score in the PTET examination. Some of them include teaching in
- Government school
- Army school
- Kendriya Vidyalaya School
To grasp the pinnacle of success, it is very crucial to lead with the cut-off marks. If we see the records, more than 3Lacs of candidates are on the list for this year. With this, it would be easy to understand; the competition is exceedingly high. Plus, every student has to work hard and must not beat around the bush. There is no other way to hit hard to grab a good score card.
The date of the PTET examination is also postponed, giving quality time to the appearing candidates. Arrange the additional time and utilize it for the preparation. Along with this stay associated with the website for the up-to-the-minute updates on PTET Result 2020. Plus, we will be coming back with the news from time to time.
Frequently Asked Questions of PTET
Is there any reservation for PTET passed students?
There are a fixed number of seats assigned for every category. The categories include SC/ST/BC/women, in service, physically challenged, economically weak sections.
What is the approximate validity of the PTET results?
The validity of the PTET mark sheet stays for 7 years in total.
What is the cut off marks for the PTET results?
Regarding cut off marks, the official website will make the necessary announcement; you are requested to have a look at the same.
Where can I find the PTET college list?
For the college list, you have to visit the website of the PTET – https://ptet.in/.