TSMJBC 2020 Application, Dates, Hall Ticket, Result – Those who are still pondering about, whether to write the TSMJBC or not plus have any inquiries in mind should read this blog. Above all, if you are chosen in the TSMJBC exams, then a number of facilities and privileges will address towards you. It is not only the high-class infrastructure but free boarding; lodging, books, uniforms, bedding materials, etc. are also part of the scheme.
TSMJBC 2020 Exam
Scanning from the more all-inclusive perspective, TSMJBC offers magnificent opportunities for the students who have passed the exams successfully. Like every examination, here also, you have to be definite with regards to eligibility, the application process, results, hall ticket, reservation, etc. Take a breath of relaxation as we are on the verge of sharing the imperative details.
TSMJBC Eligibility Criteria
To elucidate this, we necessitate taking a dip into the eligibility measures. Unless and until you have done with the eligibility criteria mentioned, the application process will not begin.
- Let us open with the annual income of the parents and guardians.
- For rural areas, it should not go beyond 1,50,000
- For urban areas, it must not exceed 2,00,000
- The candidates who are applying for the current year, i.e. 2020, then they must be appearing for the Class X examination in the same year. With this, it is easy to signify, that all those candidates, who have already passed X examination in the last or earlier years will not be allowed to apply further.
- Coming to the minimum marks necessary for the submission of the application form –
- Candidates from the OC category need to secure a minimum of 6.0 GPA
- Candidates belonging to other categories must have 5.0 GPA or equivalent exam
- Candidates who are applying for Intermediate must have scored a 4.0 GPA in English. Here we mean EBC/OC and others.
Note – The marks scored is in relation to the SSC examination, so don’t get confused.
The instances in which a selected candidate can face rejection?
If a selected candidate is
- Ineligible as per the norms specified for TSMJBC entrance examination
- Failed to submit the documents. The documents are required to be submitted in the original form or else the application will be discarded.
The Reservation and Rules of TSMJBC Exam Registration
Yes, there are some specified rules in connection to the TSMJBC reservation. We are sharing a brief explanation of the crucial points below.
- The MJPTBC residential schools and BS welfare hostel boarders hold around 75% of the reserved seats.
- All the students who have studied in SW/TW borders, hostels, Private schools, Zila Parishad Schools, Social welfare schools, Tribal welfare Schools are entitled to 25% of the reserved seats.
- For the differently-abled candidates and Orphans, 3% of the seats are reserved.
Along with the above eligibility standards, candidates need to fulfill the rules as per the jurisdiction.
- If you belong to any part or district of the Telangana state will hold the eligibility. Besides, to apply for TSMJBC, you must not only be the resident of the Telangana state but have studied here only.
- For the private candidates – A nativity certificate is required. You can get this certificate from the MRO/Tahasildar. Also, if you are thinking of submitting the Residence certificate in place of the native one, then it won’t be taken into consideration.
TSMJBC Important Dates 2020
The dates of the application submission have been extended because of the sudden outbreak of Corona. Now, you will have enough time for the prep-work. If you are still assuming the previous dates as final, then take a look at the new dates. Also, it is good news for the candidates who missed the application submission due to any reasons.
TSMJBC Application Start Date – 27th February 2020
TSMJBC Application Last Date – 2nd June 2020
The payment start and last dates – 27/02/2020 to 02/06/2020
TSMJBC Exam Date 2020 – To be announced later
Update the important dates associated with TSMJBC and do convey it to your friends as well.
How to Apply for the TSMJBC Exam 2020
To spring with the application process, it is crucial to meet the eligibility standards, or else, there is no meaning further. In this scenario, if you are set with the criteria, don’t waste any time and rush for the process that we are going to share below.
- You have to visit the official website, and here we have given you the link www.mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
- The page that is open in front of you will have an information bulletin that you must go through all by heart. It contains the full knowledge that you need concerning the TSMJBC exams.
- You will get to options online payment link and online application link.
- First, choose the payment link and proceed. It will ask for certain information like applying for, district, name, community, DOB, and so on. Ensure you are entering the info duly and there are no mistakes.
- On the same TSMJBC application form, you will get the payment gateway option as well. The amount section is filled with 200 Rs, so don’t make any changes. Choose the payment option and go on with the Proceed button.
- After you are done with this link, the next task is to click on the online application link.
- This application form will require information considering the payment, date, SSC Hall ticket number, and so on.
- Enter the documents that are listed under the form as per the format.
- After satisfying every bit of detail, click on the Upload button.
- Meanwhile, don’t forget to take a few copies of the submitted application and payment forms. It will be needed at the time of the TSMJBC hall ticket and result.
While you are following the process of applying for the TSMJBC entrance examination, we suggest you avoid errors. Any errors made by the candidate while filling up the form or payment will be made liable to him or her. The TSMJBC authorities can’t be held responsible for such circumstances.
TSMJBC Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- The examination papers are set in objective type questions format and will be made available in English and Telugu language.
- The time duration allotted for the TSMJBC exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The total marks for the examination are 150, and the best part is there will be no negative marking at all.
To prepare for the TSMJBC examination, rely on the intermediate syllabus for a degree college exam and SSC syllabus for a junior college exam.
TSMJBC Selection Process and Rules
The students who have attained the passing marks in the TSMJBC examination need to wait for the merit list.
- It is on the merit on which the students are elected. So, if you are in the merit list, then get quick for the counseling session soon.
- In addition, the option applied like Group or college will be taken into consideration.
- The particularised rules of reservation
- Any reservation established under the special category or so.
What if two candidates got the same marks in the TSMJBC entrance test?
This situation can arise, but TSMJBC has a solution for this as well.
- For this, the score in mathematics for MPC, MEC, and CEC will be preferred. It means the candidate who has scored higher in this subject. Otherwise, a high score grabbed in Biology will be seen.
- It might happen, that both the above instances fail, so which candidate has scored maximum in Biological Science will be taken for reference in the TSMJBC entrance examination. After this goes with no results, maximum marks in English will set the criteria.
After all, the efforts will be made to break the tie as follows
- Advanced age
- Unrepresentative community
So, you should not strain, as there is always a way out.
TSMJBC Hall Ticket 2020
As the exam dates are yet to be made for the TSMJBC, it would be early to speak about the release dates of the hall tickets. Talking about the information, the TSMJBC hall ticket 2020 will appear on the website and can be download from there only. The student is supposed to keep a check on the latest section post from time to time. Also, missing the admit card on the day of the examination will cut down your chances of writing the examination. Keep a copy of the hall ticket along with a valid identity card before time. Probably, it will get declared before a few weeks from the examination.
TSMJBC Result 2020
After the exams are completed as per the destined dates and without any trouble, the announcement of the TSMJBC results will be made soon. It will also follow the online mode, and you can find it from the main website only. Therefore, do not search for any other platform or offline mode.
TSMJBC 2020 FAQs
Q1. What are the numbers of special fees and maintenance charges?
For the special and examination fee, you will have to validate the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana. This section is frequently filled in the online form. On the other hand, maintenance charges are 1000 Rs and caution deposit will be 500 Rs per annum.
Q2. How will I know, my district is eligible for admission to TSMJBC?
There is a list of 31 districts from the Telangana state that are allowed for the TSMJBC examinations. If you belong to any of them, then don’t fail from writing the examination.
Q3. What will happen in case of any shortfall during the admissions of TSMJBC in any particular category?
It is a common occurrence and can take place at any time. So, in order to overcome the same, the candidates coming from the waiting list from other categories will get the place.
Q4. Is there any negative marking in TSMJBC Entrance?