UGC NET Admit Card Dec 2019 – UGC NET is a National Level Examination which holds immense importance for the candidates who are dreaming for the job of assistant professor or junior research fellowship in leading colleges of India. The examination is conducted two times a year with two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. The aspirants who are working hard for the UGC NET examination needs to pass both the papers. The UGC NET Admit Card can be downloaded as per the given dates i.e., from the 9th of November. We are here to lit up the students with the possible information concerning the admit card issued by UGC.
Release Date of UGC NET Admit Card December 2019
As per the NTA UGC NET Official Notification, the admit card will be available for download on November 9, 2019 (Saturday). Candidates are advised to save the date so you don’t miss to download your admit card to appear in the examination.
UGC NET Exam Date December 2019
The examination for UGC NET will be conducted on 2nd December to 6th December 2019
UGC NET Result Declaration Date December 2019
The result for UGC NET will be declared in the same month and scheduled to be released on 31st December 2019. The date of result is subjected to change by officials.
How to Download the UGC NET Admit Card Online?
The UGC NET aspirants can only get hold of their Admit Card through online mode, i.e., via its official website. There are no other methods, which means the admit card will not be sent to the aspirant through post or email. We are sharing the steps that will assist you in getting your admit card effortlessly.
- Reach the official website of the UGC NET, or you can simply click on https://ntanet.nic.in
- You will come across the home page where you should click on the UGC NET Admit Card download.
- The login page will ask you for your credentials, so enter the same carefully, followed with the captcha, and click on submit.
- The admit card will pop on the screen, have a look at the particulars to identify if there are any errors.
- Once you are satisfied with the listed details, download the admit card and take print outs.
Even after going through all the steps mentioned above, if you are unable to download the admit card, then it might be because of any of the following reasons.
- The identifications that are photo and signature do not match or are not clear.
- The information shared is not adequate for the said purpose.
- The aspirant does not get along with the listed eligibility criteria.
- The registration number and password are not correct.
Why Should you Check in the UGC NET Admit Card before downloading it?
While you are downloading the admit card, ensure verifying each and every detail from your end. If there is any sort of discrepancies, then connect with the concerned authority as soon as possible. To make things very clear, hold your examination form and admit card together; this will help you in the identification of the mistakes even more efficiently.
What Documents Should you bring along with the Admit Card of UGC NET?
If you are keeping your admit card alone and heading for the examination, then it might make you fall in more trouble. Therefore, read the list below –
- Photograph (similar to that of the examination form)
- Identity card (It might include PAN card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.)
- PwD certificate (If the candidate has applied for reservations)
When you are getting ready for the examination, arrange all these documents together in one place, so no time gets wasted.
Keep your UGC NET Admit Card handy and safe, so you don’t end up missing this important piece of documents at the time of need. Always remember, mutilating the admit card or making any sort of marks on it will result in rejection. So, don’t get involved in such activities and follow the necessary instructions shared in the admit card beforehand.