VBSPU Time Table 2020 – All the students of VBSPU studying under the MA, MSC, BA, BCA, BBA, B.Com, and B.Sc. courses must not wait any longer for the examination time table. Yes, the most awaited circular has now been released by the university, which clears the air for the annual examinations. It means the examination will pop up in the coming days, and there is hardly any time left for preparation. Therefore, without tumbling over here and there, it is advised to grab your VBSPU Time Table in the next minute.
Announcement of VBSPU Time Table 2020
It is to announce to all VBSPU candidates that the university has released the annual exam time table for the upcoming session 2020 after the meeting held on 18th January 2020. As per the updates, the time table 2020 is released for the UG and PG programs of all years.
VBSPU Exam Dates 2020
According to the VBSPU 2020 Time Table, the UG examination will start from 25th February 2020 and will be finished on 30th April 2020. The PG examination will start from 16th March 2020 and will be ended on 16th April 2020.
The Process of Downloading the VBSPU Time Table
Aren’t you aware of the time table downloading method through online? Wait, it is not a long story, as we will surely help you with the easiest ways here in the row. Hold on your breath and follow each and every step wisely to stay away from any kind of repetitions.
- The first thing you have to do is reaching the primary or official website of VBSPU. Here is the link to help you with direct access; www.vbspu.ac.in.
- In this step, you have to look for the “Examination” tab and click on it, followed by selecting the “Schedule”.
- Here, You will find the complete time table of the VBSPU annual examination 2020 for UG & PG so just click on it.
- The VBSPU Time Table will appear on the screen based on the selections made in the earlier step in pdf format.
- Don’t miss to download the time table along with taking a few print-outs of the same.
Try not searching the time table from any other mode, as the university has no such plans for such execution. Plus, for the convenience of the students, the time table will be attached to the notice board. Nevertheless, downloading it from the online method will protect you from any mistakes. As many students fail to follow the admit card nicely from the notice board. A simple mistake can result in a backlog that must not be your goal, right.
- The time table has been made accessible for the students of VBSPU, for the coming semester and annual examinations. Therefore all the students who are attending MA, MSC, BA, BCA, BBA, B.Com, and B.Sc of any year must proceed with the above-mentioned steps for the academic year 2020.
- The examination dates of MA, MSC, BA, BCA, BBA, B.Com, and B.Sc as per the live time table is between Feb-April 2020. In this month, every candidate must give all their hard work for the preparation and for sure, the results will be amazing.
Now, if you also think that is it important to download the VBSPU Time Table and make a note of it, then the answer is yes. VBSPU makes sure all its student gets enough time for preparation along with submitting the assignment papers and fulfilling the other criteria like attendance requirements etc. thus, it has been released earlier.
Coming forward is the admit card which will be made live on the official website itself a few days or a week before the final examination date. It is better to either stay in the contact of the VBSPU’s concerned departments or have a look at the latest news section of the website for instant updates.
I hope you are satisfied with the information concerning the VBSPU Time Table and have no doubts left behind. Try to spend maximum time on the preparation as this time will never turn back. Wishing you all the best wishes for the coming examinations!
About the VBSPU
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University holds its existence from the 2nd of October 1987 in Uttar Pradesh state. Earlier it was identified as Purvanchal University and was later renamed in the memory of Veer Bahadur Singh who was the former CM of Uttar Pradesh. It has opportunities for both graduation and post-graduation as there are around 365 renowned affiliate colleges within.